About the Hall
St. Mary’s hall was built in 2010 and is looked after by the local parish and members of the community.
The hall is set down a quiet country lane amongst orchards and a peaceful, rustic setting.
The hall is home to many classes and community events but it also hosts several wedding receptions each year. Some weddings take place at St Mary’s Church just opposite the hall, others take place in nearby Rye or other surrounding ceremony venues.
St Mary’s hall is very popular with those couples who wish to have an informal and relaxed style wedding. The hall comes with all that’s required for a DIY wedding. A fully functioning kitchen and bar mean you can either cater to your guests yourself or employ the services of company of your choosing.
The hall has many plug sockets and neutral walls and decor meaning you can really make it your own.
The outside space offers a lovely lawn surrounded by hedging.
Marquees can be erected on the lawn for an additional cost of £200.
If you are interested in St Mary’s Hall for your wedding reception then please get in touch with the booking clerk, Jen Sinclair. She will answer any questions you may have and can arrange to meet you at the hall to have a look around.
• Well lit main hall with wooden floor (12.5m x 7.8 m), and folding back glass doors to garden area.
• Small meeting room adjacent to kitchen (3.5m x 3.5m)
• Sound proof concertina doors
• Modern Kitchen with Rangemaster electric oven, fridge, commercial high speed dishwasher, microwave oven, various power points and plumbed in boiling water tap
• Crockery and cutlery for up to 100 people
• First Aid kit is in the kitchen.
• Kitchen and separate bar area have serving hatches with electric shutters for fire prevention.
• Use of adjoining car park with ample parking spaces (approx.30 cars)
• Blinds on all windows for privacy
• Lobby area with coat rack and hangers.
• Ladies and Gents Toilets
• Disabled Toilet with Baby Changing Facility
• Disabled access to hall
• 6 Fire Extinguishers
• Separate bar area with serving hatch, drinking water and hand washing basin, fridge, wine glasses and tumblers for 85 people
Tables and chairs
• 11 large oblong tables (182cm x 76cm ) seats 6/8
• 6 small square tables (60cm x 60cm)
• 9 large 5ft 6” (165cm ) round tables (seats 10)
• 100 chairs of which 8 have arms (please note the blue chairs are not allowed in the garden area)
• Bin liners, washing up liquid and toilet rolls are provided
• Tea towels, cloths and table clothes are not provided